- did a fundraising update: $2700
- went over our checklist for tomorrow
- discussed Hannah’s testimony: “And at the center of those practices, from what I’ve seen, is genuine love and care, not just meals and beds. And what could be more important or worthy a cause than that?”
- discussed what Mrs. LaFleur wants for us: “I want people you helped to remember YOUR name as someone who saw and heard them; who treated them with human dignity because they are a fellow child of God and you cared.”
- discussed service design and how to design a shelter: so far we have (1) gazebo (2) live-in boarding house on a farm (3) geothermal energy (4) the Line (5) a combination of all these things?