- corrected (most of) our current events sheet. Things we noticed:
- We may have not read the questions fully. That means we didn’t answer them fully either.
- We may have rushed our answers so we could be done. This means we missed important information.
- USE. A. HILIGHTER! It’s important to FIND the facts in our PRIMARY source (the article). This is the most important skill for us to build.
- Mrs. LaFleur doesn’t give partial marks because in history, it’s CRITICAL to get the facts right. There is no partial truth.
- We are going to take more time, do a peer review with our work when we think we’re done, and be more prepared to rock current events next time!