- listened to a version of Psalm 121: “I Lift My Eyes” by Kutless;
- discussed why or why not we thought it was a “good” worship song of praise;
- (realized we have high standards for our worship music!);
- talked about the value of repetitive or rote prayer (easy to memorize, easy to access in our brains when we are overwhelmed by emotions).
- signed up for our own psalm and song “presentation.”
Next week we will hear Liz’s, Aaron’s, Moriah’s and Andrea’s (in that order!). Be ready with your psalm and lyrics EMAILED to Mrs. LaFleur so I can print everyone a copy before class.